This week was quite busy. We stayed in Changzhou until Friday and had another day of work in Shanghai yesterday. Today I packed all my stuff for Hong Kong and was hoping I could show you some funny videos that I've shot. But I didn't find time to edit the videos so you will just have to wait for that until later.
So what's going on in Hong Kong? I'm basically going there to extend my current visa. Hong Kong is not part of the mainland China and therefore considered "abroad" even though it belongs to Greater China.
Since we have a national holiday tomorrow and on Tuesday I'll basically spend the next two days sightseeing in Hong Kong. A colleague and her friend will also join me. Wednesday and Thursday when the authorities are open in Hong Kong I'll apply for my work visa and also work during these days. I'll fly back on Thursday night.
On Friday I'll have my medical checkup at a Chinese hospital...of course they want to make sure that I'm healthy enough to work in China ;)...anyway I think this will be a pretty interesting week and will definitely show you some pics later!
Enjoy your Sunday and have a nice week!
No comments:
Post a Comment